6. R. Portillo-Lara*, E. Shirzaei Sani*, N. Annabi – “Orthopedic Biomimetic Biomaterials” in “Orthopedic Biomaterials, Advances and Applications” edited by Bingyun Li and Thomas Webster, Springer, 2017, *Equal authorship
5. M. Akbari*, A. Tamayol*, N. Annabi, D. Juncker, A. Khademhosseini. “Microtechnologies in fabrication of fibers for tissue engineering” in “Microfluidics for Medical Applications” edited by Albert van den Berg and Loes Segerink. RSC Publishing, 2013, In press. *Equal authorship
4. X. Zhao, Š. Selimović, G. Camci-Unal, M. R. Dokmeci, L. Yildirimer, N. Annabi, A. Khademhosseini. “Microfabrication of three-dimensional vascular structures” in “Vascularization: Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering”, Editor: Eric Brey, CRC Press, 2013, In press.
3. N Annabi, N.E. Vrana, P. Zorlutuna, F. Dehghani, A. Khademhosseini. “Engineering Biomimetic Scaffolds” in “Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering: Biological Design, Materials and Fabrication” edited by Claudio Migliaresi and Antonella Motta. Pan Stanford Publishing, 2012, In press.
2. A. Khademhosseini*, S. Gretchet-Nir*, J. Karp*, L. Ferreira*, N. Annabi, D. Sirabella, G. Vunjak-Novakovic, R. Langer. “Embryonic stem cells in tissue engineering” in “Principles of Tissue Engineering, 4th Edition” edited by Robert Lanza, Academic Press, 2012, In press. *Equal authorship
1. N. Annabi “Porous Biomaterials” in “Integrated Biomaterials: Materials in Medicine” edited by M. Ramalingam, A. Tiwari, S. Ramakrishna, and H. Kobayashi. Wiley 2011.